Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Body Shop Haul

No classes today. Meaning i'm stuck at home. So I decided to drop by the mall and just do some window shopping. Unfortunately I did more than that. I passed by TBS and  I just couldn't help but go inside. I only got a few stuff.Ü

I got the bronzing powder in shade 1, the bronzing beads in buff(i think) and the face and lip gel matifiant.



The Bronzing Powder. This one, i love love love. Don't you just love the sun design on it? I'm even too careful when i'm dipping my brush on it.


Bronzing Beads in Buff(did i get it right?) It doesn't really look good on my skintone and it's too shimmery for daytime use IMO. Maybe i'll use it when i go out at night.


The gel matifiant. I use this as my primer once. It didn't really do anything to control my oiliness. It's a good primer, but not great,



1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review regarding the gel mattifier...

    i am on a hunt for a good mattifier... and i guess, this primer would be last on my list now :) thank you sis

    ReplyDelete