Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ellana Mini Haul-Review.

I got my package yesterday when i got home from school. I was so excited, i rushed up to my room and ripped the plastic off. I didn't even bother to change my clothes first. So, here's what i got:


Ellana's Make up Remover and their Powder Brush.


Ellana Make Up Remover: I'm so disappointed. It's just like pure oil in a bottle. It feels so icky. It does the job, yes but who would want to feel like a greasy oil had been thrown straight at their face? There are better make up removers than this. I give this product 2 out of 5.



Ellana's Powder Brush. This brush is really small compared to the picture at their site. I thought it would be a much fluffier brush. It's so soft and dense at least. I give this brush a 3 out of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment